New school technology. Old school support and service.
At Telo, we set out to make OpenCNAM easy to access and simple to integrate, no matter what stack you use. Offering expansive coverage that goes far beyond the North American dialing plan, while always using carrier supplied values first, OpenCNAM also has the industry's highest match rates and is supported by a committed team of telecommunications professionals that care about the customer. Unlike some companies in the industry, Telo puts the customer's needs first by providing friendly, knowledgeable, and continuously-available support to every customer.
- Request for access and a sales pitch is often required before you can try the product.
- Manual intervention required to create an account. Very little control over your account.
- Sign up and get started in minutes.
Yes, it really is that easy.
- Full control over your account through a robust control panel.
Using the Service
- "Mystery-Meat" data descriptions causing confusion as to what you are being provided.
- Archaic technologies that require a lot of time and sometimes workarounds for integration.
- Sales heavy teams with unresponsive and uninformed support staff.
- OpenCNAM always returns carrier supplied values whenever available. No exceptions.
- Advanced technology that is stack agnostic, well documented, and easy to integrate.
- Support representatives and engineers that are always available.
- Legacy platforms that are mainly marketing copy updates not product advancements.
- Poorly documented services that are built on inefficient infrastructures using outdated programming technology.
- Platform integration is left up to the customer's engineers.
- Continuous platform support development. Existing support for SS7, SIGTRAN, ENUM, SIP, along with our original RESTful API.
- An infrastructure that was designed to scale using new technology that delivers low-latency world-wide with 99.999% availability.
- An integration guide library including Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Sonus, FreeSwitch, FreePBX, and more. Platform experts available for bespoke integration projects.
- Lack of customer appreciation. Focused on protectionism rather than innovation.
- Rigid pricing models with strict minimum volume commitments.
- Support that can be difficult to find once the contract is signed.
- Inconsistent data products that are optimized for low costs and not for quality.
- Going above and beyond for our customers; Our customers are why our company exists.
- No commitment required for use. Optional, simple, and flexible volume-based pricing.
- Knowledgeable, friendly, easy to find support for every type of customer.
- Carrier-supplied values always used, whenever available; No substitutes.